To many people, evaluations are the most important aspect of the Toastmaster’s program. No matter what your vocation, the ability to effectively evaluate any situation or condition is a necessity. This program will teach you the finer points of offering constructive criticism.
|Time: 2½–3 hours|
- Identifying reasons why people need to become more effective speakers
- Recognizing the factors that contribute to the club’s evaluation climate
- Determining overall evaluation strengths and weaknesses
- Building self-esteem through evaluation
- Practicing evaluation skills
- The Art of Effective Evaluation (Catalog No. 251, $48.00)
- Coordinator's Guide (Item 251A, $9.00)—Guide used by the coordinator of The Art of Effective Evaluation program.
- Expanding Your Horizons (Item 211, PDF, $0.00)–Brochure
- Order Form (Item 1205A, PDF, $0.00)
- Coordinator's Certificate (Item 260, $0.60)—Certificate to be presented to the coordinator for any of the the Success/Communication and Success/Leadership programs.
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation (Item 251CD, $10.00)—PowerPoint presentation used in The Art of Effective Evaluation program.
- Set of 20 Club Climate Questionnaires (Item 251C, 1 pp, pad of 20: $1.50)—Questionnaires to help identify a club’s evaluation strengths and weaknesses.
- 2 Sets of 30 Individual Speech Evaluation Form (Item 251D, pad of 30: $1.50)—Speech evaluation forms used in The Art of Effective Evaluation program.
- 20 Participant's Certificates (Item 261, $0.60)—Certificate for presentation to participants in the Success/Communication and Success/Leadership programs
- 20 Participant's Notebooks (Item 251B, $2.50)—Notebook used by the participants of The Art of Effective Evaluation program.
This page is a short or incomplete article known as a "stub". Please flesh it out a bit.
When you feel it is a complete article, please remove the Category tag (the bit in square brackets saying Category: Stub) as well bits in curly brackets that say "stub". You can see these things if you click on "edit".