Districts in the USA Pacific NorthWest, including Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Western Wyoming as well as the Canadian provinces of Yukon and British Columbia.
2009 Conference Edit
- District 2—Southern California
- District 7—Western Oregon, Southern Washington
- District 9—Eastern Washington, Northeastern Oregon, Northern Idaho
- District 15—Central Idaho, Eastern Oregon, Utah, Western Wyoming, Eastern Nevada
- District 21—British Columbia, Canada
- District 32—Western Washington
- District 39—Northern California, North Central Nevada
- District 57—North Coastal California
- Yukon-Alaska Council of Toastmasters—Alaska and Yukon, Canada
2007EditRegion I International Directors were Pat Johnson, DTM and Michael Notaro, DTM.
Create a club siteEdit
- Click the  button to the right of the text you want to edit, or click on “Edit this page” at the top of this window. An Editing window will open, allowing you to change this article.
- Insert a link to your club’s page here, typing the club name between two square brackets. For example, if your club’s name is Spirited Speakers, the code will be [[ Spirited Speakers]]. (Note: If you fail to do this step, your club’s page will be an orphan: not good.)
- Click the "Save page" button at the bottom of the Editing window. You will return to this browsing window.
- Now type that same name—it's case sensitive, so be careful—into the edit box below.
- Click the "Create page" button—and have fun editing your club's page!
Articles pertaining to Region IEdit
To have your page automatically included here, simply put the category tag anywhere on the page. You do this by inserting the code [[Category:Region I]] at the bottom of the page.
All items (16)